Learning and Discovery Team
We offer a range of activities to support lifelong learning, working with many different groups including schools, teachers, family and community and youth groups. We aim to promote understanding and provide inspirational experiences of the diverse qualities of the Peak District National Park.
The Peak District National Park has been delivering high quality curriculum-based educational field visits in and around the National Park for many years.
We aim to increase people’s awareness of the natural environment and the role they have to play in its future by enabling all to experience and connect with the PDNP through creative learning and discovery.
- providing inspiring opportunities for young people, families and communities to enjoy and value the Peak District National Park
- enabling all to engage with key messages through facilitation and partnership
- promoting opportunities for participation in safeguarding a sustainable future for the Peak District National Park
- or support and encourage people to secure a sustainable future for the Peak District National Park
- working in partnership to communicate key messages and achieve our aims
All activities are fully risk assessed, with our leaders CRB checked and trained to a high standard.
We strive to make our visits accessible to all. Many of our sites are accessible to people with limited mobility, but it would be wise to discuss your particular needs with us before booking.
T: 01433 620373