Have you got some time to spare and want to make a difference? Why not join our team!
If you like being outdoors, or just like using your skills, learning new ones and meeting new people, we'd love to hear from you.
What work can I do?
We have a range of opportunities working with our leaders that include:
- delivering school visits
- developing family learning activities
- developing props
- managing our website and Facebook pages
- long-term internships
We also offer training opportunities and valuable experience that you could add to your work profile.
What skills do I need?
Our volunteers come from all walks of life and are all ages, but they have one thing in common: a love of the Peak District National Park and a desire to share this with others.
Our volunteers enjoy:
- sharing a love of the outdoors with other people
- engaging children and young people to explore the outdoor environment
- using skills such as photography and IT to contribute to the work of the Learning and Discovery Team
- applying practical skills and learning new skills such as making and building props and resources
To find out more, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on 01629 816373.
"The skills and experience I gained as a volunteer here directly contributed towards me gaining a place on a teacher training course and paid employment."
"As a retired person, volunteering gives me something meaningful to do with my skills."