Public rights of way are not affected by the restrictions on open access land notified under section 22 of the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 (CROW).
- Abney Moors and Offerton Moors - May & June 2018 (2.1MB)
- Silence Mine, Hucklow - January & February 2018 (341KB)
- Meltham Moor - May & June 2018 (1.6 MB)
- Langsett & Thurlstone - May, June, August, September and October 2018 (1.3MB)
- Derwent & Hallam Moors - May, June & September 2018 (2.2MB)
- Callow Bank, Hathersage - May and June 2018 (511KB)
You can carry out a map search on Natural England's website for these and other access restrictions. The maps are updated daily. Alternatively, you can call Natural England's Open Access helpline on 0845 100 3298.
Dogs are not allowed on some open access land. This does not apply to guide dogs and hearing dogs and those kept under close control on public rights of way.