National Parks Week 2018 will run from Monday 23rd July to Sunday 29th July where we will celebrate all fifteen UK National Parks.
To celebrate National Parks Week we will have a wide variety of activities and events on offer.
Here are some ideas of what you can expect:
- Walk with a national park ranger – there’s a choice of themed walks
- Learn advanced navigation – use a compass to find your way
- Discover the local custom of welldressing at Little Longstone or Stoney Middleton
- Cycle one of our family-friendly, traffic-free trails – explore the High Peak, Tissington or Monsal Trails on your own bike or hire one of ours
- For more action-packed adventure try abseiling or mountain biking.
Whatever you choose we hope you’ll join in the nation’s annual celebration of Britain’s National Parks and enjoy everything that is unique and wonderful about our amazing wilder spaces.
You can find out more about what there is to do in these naturally beautiful and protected landscapes.