In the beautiful wild open spaces of The Peak District National Park, pupils can experiment with art on a grand scale. Taking inspiration from great artists, they will explore materials and techniques and discover how spaces and the natural world can inspire masterpieces. This unity with nature promotes curiosity, creativity and care and consideration of our environment.
Suitable for: Years 3-6
Duration: minimum 3.5 hours
Location: coach directions and meeting place click on location
- Longdendale Environment Centre (near Glossop/Manchester)
- Macclesfield Forest (near Macclesfield)
- Moorland Discovery Centre (near Sheffield)
- YHA's for those staying on residentials, including Ilam, Eyam, Hartington and Ravenstor in Tideswell. Check each YHA site for mobility access.
- Heath & safety notes
- Teachers notes (405kb)
- Teachers notes Moorland Discovery Centre(440kb)
Risk Benefit Assessment (321kb)
To book at the Moorland Discovery Centre call 01433 637907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org