This is an archived press release
Wednesday 1 November 2017
A limited number of free places are available for two Pedal Peak workshops in Hartington on 7th November.
Aimed at Derbyshire SME visitor economy businesses, the half day workshops aim to help firms to understand the cycling market and to maximise opportunities.
They will help businesses to:
- Appreciate the character and value of the cycle market;
- Identify the needs and expectations of cyclists;
- Recognise and capitalise on opportunities;
- Take practical steps to develop business;
- Market their work more effectively.
There will also be the chance to network with other businesses.
Grants are also available as part of the Pedal Peak for Business project to enable businesses to provide good facilities for their customers who cycle and to stimulate the cycling economy.
The initiative is led by the Peak District National Park Authority and supported by Derbyshire Dales District Council.
For more information about Pedal Peak for Business call: 01629 816297 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.