There may be opportunities for your business to provide goods or services to the Peak District National Park Authority. We publish all of our open tenders and quotations on this page.
Invitations to tender for Moors for the Future contracts can be found on Moors for the Future Tenders.
Contracts with an estimated value (net of VAT) of £25,000 or over will also appear on Contracts Finder. The Government Procurement website.
MFF133 2022-2025 Whole Site Packages of Work
The objective of this Contract is to deliver a suite of Works on 17 upland Sites in the Peak District and South Pennines SAC. The sites are split into 9 packages of work. The aim of the Works suites are to stabilise and revegetate bare peat, restore hydrology, and increase biodiversity on the Sites.
Contract location: South Pennines SPA
Contract value: £1,200,000
Publication date: Wed 4 May 2022
Closing date: Wed 25 May 2022
Notice type: opportunity
Notice status: open
- MFF-133-2022-2025-Covering-Letter.pdf (32.7 KB)
- MFF-133-2022-2025-Whole-Site-Works-Final-Tender.pdf (750.9 KB)
- MFF133-Whole-Sites-Works-Itemised-Costs.xlsx (53.4 KB)
- Appendix-1-Works-Package-1-Chellow.pdf (2.6 MB)
- Appendix-2-Works-Package-2-Twizle-Head.pdf (1.3 MB)
- Appendix-3-Work-Package-3-Longwood.pdf (4.7 MB)
- Appendix-4-Works-Package-4-Soyland.pdf (1.7 MB)
- Appendix-5-Works-Package-5-Rishworth.pdf (1.8 MB)
- Appendix-6-Works-Package-6-Turley-Holes.pdf (1.8 MB)
- Appendix-7-Works-Packages-7-and-7a-Snailsden.pdf (4.0 MB)
- Appendix-8-Works-Package-8-Pikenaze.pdf (1.9 MB)
- Appendix-9-Works-Specifications.pdf (3.3 MB)
- Appendix-10-Form-of-Tender.doc (29.5 KB)
- Appendix-11-Tender-Questionnaire-over-OJEU-threshold.docx (33.9 KB)
- Appendix-12-Non-Collusive-Tendering-Certificate.docx (16.1 KB)
MFF132 2022-2025 Invitation for Approved List for Achaeological Services
The object of the approved list is to supply the Moors for the Future Partnership with several different archaeological services over a period of 3 years. This is an invitation to express an interest in supplying Moors fo rthe Future with these services. Services may include HER consultationss, desk-based assessments, walk over site surveys, Historical Environment Assessments and the production of reports.
Contract location: Sites will be on uplands and moors and may be located anywhere within the Peak District or South Pennines Special Protection Area. See map at Appendix 2
Publication date: Tue 19 Apr 2022
Closing date: Fri 6 May 2022
Notice type: opportunity