Attendance at Meetings
Members of the public are able to attend meetings of the Local Access Forum as observers. Members of the public may also request to speak at meetings. Contact the LAF Secretary email@example.com by 12 noon the day before the meeting if you'd like to speak on an item.
Agendas and reports
Agenda and reports are published 3 working days before the meeting. A limited number of copies will be available during the meeting.
Any relevant background papers referred to in reports, excluding those papers that contain exempt or confidential information, may also be inspected by appointment at the National Park Office, Bakewell. For information contact the LAF Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an internet connection you can listen to the meeting live and listen again for at least 3 years after the meeting.
Thursday 15 March 2018 - Aldern House, Bakewell, 10.00am
- Agenda (55KB)
- Minutes - 7 December 2017 (158KB)
- Item 4.1 - Access Update (561KB)
- Item 4.2 - Access Sub-group - January 2017 (71KB)
- Item 4.3 - Access Sub-group - April 2017 (48KB)
- Item 5.1 - Role of the PDNPA Ranger (218KB)
- Item 5.2 - PDNPA's Outreach Team (320KB)
- Item 8.1 - Green Lanes Update (887KB)
- Item 8.2 - TRO Consultation at Wetton Hills (147KB)
- Item 10.1 - DCC RoWIP Update (38KB)
- Item 10.2 - DCC Greenway/Cycle Network Update (3.9MB)
Thursday 14 June 2018 - Aldern House, Bakewell, 10.00am
- Agenda (71KB)
- Minutes - 18 March 2018 (217KB)
- Item 7.1 - Access Update (496KB)
- Item 8 - Directions on Access Land (706KB)
- Item 9 - DCC RoWIP Update (50KB)
Thursday 20 September 2018 - Moorland Discovery Centre,Longshaw, 10.00am
- Agenda (95KB)
- Minutes - 14 June 2018 (328KB)
- Item 5 - PDNP Management Plan Delivery (455KB)
- Item 7 - DCC RoWIP Update (29KB)