When the Peak District National Park Organised Event Calendar is active (January 2020) you will be able to opt-in and add your event
When you opt-in to our code of conduct:
- You can add your event details to our organised event calendar at no cost, with a link to your website
- The calendar will help event organisers and landowners to prevent clashes at key location and dates
- We will promote your event to the public through our online events calendar
- Participants can be reassured that your event has been planned to minimise impacts on the National Park.
I am signing up to this code of conduct because...
- I have read and will abide by the Peak District National Park Organised Event Guidance
- I will contact, and get permission where needed from landowners, parish councils, emergency services
- I will take responsibility for carrying out my events sensitively and sustainably as attributed to in the Peak District National Park Organised Event Guidance
- I will take responsibility for adding my events to the Peak District National Park Organised Event Calendar (available from January 2020) and contact the Peak District National Park should they be cancelled at a later date.