There may be opportunities for your business to provide goods or services to the Peak District National Park Authority. We publish all of our open tenders and quotations on this page.
Invitations to tender for Moors for the Future contracts can be found on www.moorsforthefuture.org.uk/tenders.
New Tender Regulations
New regulations which came into force in April 2015 provide that information about certain contract opportunities and awards of contracts must be published on the Contracts Finder website, both at the start of the procurement process and on the award of the contract. This applies to all contract opportunities with an estimated value (net of VAT) of £25,000 or over. To comply with this requirement all our contract opportunities and awards of contracts that meet the criteria are also published on Contracts Finder at https://www.gov.uk/contracts-finder.
Please be aware emails are limited to 10MB.
Photography and filming services
The Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA) is seeking professional photographic and filming services across England’s National Parks.
Contract location: Across English National Parks
Contract value: not exceeding £31K +VAT
Publication date: Mon 9 Jul 2018
Closing date: Thu 26 Jul 2018
Notice type: opportunity
Notice status: open
- Photography-service-specification-FINAL.pdf (214.9 KB)
- Annexure-2-Form-of-Tender.docx (13.8 KB)
- Annexure-3-Tender-Questionnaire.docx (44.6 KB)
- Annexure-4-Non-Collusive-Tendering-Certificate.docx (16.0 KB)
- Annexure-5-Form-of-Contract.pdf (23.4 KB)
- Annexure-6-Terms-and-Conditions.pdf (60.0 KB)
- Annexure-7-scoring-methodology.pdf (13.4 KB)
- ENPEC-Brand-guide-v1.pdf (5.8 MB)
- DEF268-Photo-services-Tender-Submission-Requirements-REV.pdf (176.9 KB)