There may be opportunities for your business to provide goods or services to the Peak District National Park Authority. We publish all of our open tenders and quotations on this page.
Invitations to tender for Moors for the Future contracts can be found on Moors for the Future Tenders.
Contracts with an estimated value (net of VAT) of £25,000 or over will also appear on Contracts Finder. The Government Procurement website.
We are moving to a fully online tendering process
If you are looking for our latest tender opportunities, then please see the list which can be found below this message regarding InTend.
For all new Tender Opportunities please go to InTend. You will have to register to use the site, but registration is free. Please note that this system is not yet operational.
The new system will be intuitive and user-friendly. Suppliers can pre-register so will be automatically updated when a contract opportunity is advertised for their pre-registered categories of interest. Suppliers will be able to see all invitations to tender or quote, and their status (for example, open, or deadline passed) and download and upload through the system. Messages will also be sent through the system.
This will mean...
- The set-up of the procurement process will be quicker and easier
- The system will reflect our contract procedure rules
- The system will reflect up-to-date procurement legislation, transparency and fairness requirements along with any relevant post-Brexit compliance
- Standard documents will be able to be accessed and adapted
- Adverts will be automatically published to our portal, Contracts Finder and - if necessary - Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU)
- Suppliers will be able to pre-register interest in categories of contract and be notified automatically rather than having to check on our website repeatedly or miss out
- Bids will be through the new portal only and not through email or by post, reducing the use of paper materials
- Suppliers can access to online help to upload their bids if needed
- Awards, clarifications and updates will be published though the system to all suppliers registering an interest
- Evaluations will be done through the system
- Contract dates (for example - contract extensions, expiry dates) can be managed through the system
- In-contract management (for example - renewals, compliance with milestones, record keeping, automated key date reminders will be easily accessible)
- Procurements will be fully auditable. This will particularly help if we are subject to funding regimes that require compliance with procurement processes.
What happens next?
- We will contact our current and regular suppliers so that their details can be pre-registered on the system
- We will arrange a bidders day – a face to face session to introduce the new system.
DEF Yr5 Programme Management and Programme Delivery
The Peak District National Park Authority is seeking to appoint a consultant on behalf of the English National Park Experience Collection for the Project Management and Project Delivery of the work programme as set out in the Invitation to Tender (Discover England Fund Year 5)
Contract location: Based at our Bakewell head office, but working from home in the first instance
Contract value: £75,000 - £90,000
Publication date: Fri 25 Sep 2020
Closing date: Mon 5 Oct 2020
Notice type: opportunity
Notice status: open
- Invitation-to-Tender.pdf (547.2 KB)
- Appendix-1-DEF-Year-5-Application-Form-resubmission-Jul20-ENPEC-002.pdf (922.2 KB)
- Appendix-2-Form-of-Tender.doc (36.5 KB)
- Appendix-3-Tender-Questionnaire.docx (29.3 KB)
- Appendix-4-Non-Collusive-Tendering-Certificate.docx (16.0 KB)
- Appendix-5-Form-of-Contract.pdf (158.9 KB)
- Appendix-6-Terms-and-conditions-no-site-services.pdf (147.6 KB)