Dore Neighbourhood Forum - application for re-designation
Dore Neighbourhood Forum has applied to the Peak District National Park Authority and Sheffield City Council to renew the forum designation for a further 5 years.
A copy of the application is also available to view at:
- First Point, Howden House, 1 Union Street, Sheffield, S1 2SH
- Central Library, Surrey Street, Sheffield, S1 1XZ
- Totley Community Resource & Information Centre, 205 Baslow Road, Sheffield, S17 4DT
- Peak District National Park Authority, Aldern House, Baslow Road, Bakewell, DE45 1AE
To comment on the application please contact us, providing your full name and address:
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Forward and Area Planning, Planning Service, Sheffield City Council, Howden House, ! Union Street, Sheffield, S1 2SH
All responses must be submitted by 17 July 2019.
Hayfield Parish Council - application for designation of Neighbourhood Area
Hayfield Parish Council has applied to Peak District National Park Authority and High Peak Borough Council to designate Hayfield parish as a Neighbourhood Area. This is the first step in the preparation of a Neighbourhood Plan. You can view the application letter and a map of the proposed area below:
A copy of the application is also available to inspect during normal office hours at High Peak Borough Council Offices at: Town Hall, Market Place, Buxton SK17 6EL and Municipal Buildings, Glossop SK13 8AF; as well as at the Peak District National Park Authority, Aldern House, Baslow Road, Bakewell DE45 1AE. The application is also available to view at the Parish Council Offices, Dungeon Brow, Hayfield (Parish Council offices are staffed on Mondays and Thursdays, from 12 noon to 1pm).
We would welcome your views on the application. You can do this:
- on-line via the HPBC website
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to: Regeneration, High Peak Borough Council, Town Hall, Market Place, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6EL
Please comment by 5pm on Thursday 13th June 2019.