The Peak District Local Access Forum meets regularly to advise the National Park Authority and Derbyshire County Council on access improvements to the countryside of the Peak District.
The forum first met in December 2000 and meets every three months. Its members bring experience of a broad range of interests including walking, cycling, horse riding, farming, land management, conservation, and local business.
- Thursday 11 March 2021 at 10am, online
- Thursday 10 June 2021 at 10am, online
- Thursday 9 September 2021 at 10am, online
- Thursday 9 December 2021 at 10am , venue tbc
To view, click on the image below or visit the LAF Annual Report 2020 webpage.
- Annual report 2019 (573KB) or the LAF Annual Report 2019 webpage.
- Annual report 2018 (344KB) or the LAF Annual Report 2018 webpage.
- Annual report 2017 (500KB) or the LAF Annual Report 2017 webpage.
- Annual report 2016 (507KB) or the LAF Annual Report 2016 webpage.