The Peak District National Park Learning and Discovery Team offers a comprehensive range of field studies for secondary schools, FE and HE colleges and universities. Our aim is to promote an increased understanding of the Peak District National Park.
These can be delivered from a variety of locations in the National Park, or in some cases from your school or college by video conference. To discuss your visit further, please contact our team on 01629 816373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talks and Discussions
Exploring and Discovering the National Park
Geographical and Scientific Enquiry
- Hydrology and Fluvial Geomorphology
- Ecology grassland study - A level Required Practical Activity
- Carbon and Water Cycles - A level Geography
Follow up work, results and other resources
Many of our programmes generate data and can followed up in the classroom - please visit our peak curriculum resources page for further help with data sets, spreadsheets, using fieldwork apps and links to further information, such as our State of the Park report.
What our customers say
- "Emma was an excellent leader. She pitched it at the right level for our group of A level students" - Spalding High School - Hydrology and Fluvial Geomorphology
- "Set the scene really well and helped us understand National Parks" - Haywood Academy Doncaster - Tourism Talk (GCSE)
- "Chris led a great day that gave pupils real insight into the topic and a chance to learn new fieldwork techniques. We will be booking again. Thanks for a great day!" - Derby High School - Carbon and Water (A level)