Please download or print out the Enquiry Form, complete the sections and return:
The Customer and Democratic Support Team
The Peak District National Park Authority
Once you have chosen a programme or wish to discuss further please contact the Learning and Discovery Team:
- Main office: 01629 816373 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moorland Discovery Centre: 01433 637907 / email@example.com
The prices below are for standard programmes, please contact us for other options.
All sites (except for MDC)
All prices are per child, unless otherwise stated.
|1 April 2023 - |
31 March 2024
|1 April 2024 - |
31 March 2025
|1 April 2025 - |
31 March 2026
|EYFS, KS1 and KS2 (up to 5 hours)||£7.00||£7.00||TBC|
|Secondary and Higher Education (up to 6 hours)||£16.00||£17.00||TBC|
|Minimum group charges (15 pupils): EYFS, KS1, KS2||£105||£105||TBC|
|Minimum group charges (20 pupils): Secondary and Higher Education||£320||£340||TBC|
- Commercial Specialist Skills Day/Bespoke Day: £350 per leader - Max Group Size 20
Moorland Discovery Centre, in partnership with the National Trust
Prices as above, except that VAT at 20% will be added.
You can get a £2.50 discount per person with a National Trust Educational Group Membership.
Evening activities and talks
Please contact us to discuss availability and costs.
- All prices quoted are per head except for talks which are a single payment. A minimum charge applies.
- All teachers and accompanying adults are free.
- Organisation of transport during the day is the school's responsibility.
- For details on how your personal data will be used, see our Privacy Notice
- Terms and Conditions * (including Cancellation Policy) (110KB)
- MDC Terms and Conditions (482KB)
* Please note: As a temporary change to our terms and conditions, in the event of a cancellation due to a COVID-19 outbreak/local lockdown, no charges will be incurred. Where possible we will look to move your booking to a mutually agreeable alternative date.