You can download or print out the Enquiry Form below, complete the sections and return:
The Customer and Business Support Team
The Peak District National Park Authority
Education Visit Enquiry Form (27.5KB)
Once you have chosen a programme or wish to discuss further please contact the Learning and Discovery Team:
- Main office: 01629 816373 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moorland Discovery Centre: 01433 637907 / email@example.com
The prices below are for standard programmes, please contact us for other options.
All sites (except for MDC)
All prices are for 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022 and per child, unless otherwise stated.
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 (up to 5 hours): £7.00
- KS1, KS2 extended days (up to 7 hours): £10.00
- Secondary and Higher Education (up to 6 hours): £14.00
Minimum school group charge (15 pupils)
- 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022 - EYFS, KS1, KS2 - £105 / Secondary and Higher Education - £210
Outreach and online
- New online 45min National Park talks: FREE (Summer 2021)
- ‘Ask the Ranger’ 1h online live talk with Q &A: FREE (Summer 2021)
- ‘Peak District Challenge’ online lesson: FREE (Summer 2021)
- ‘National Parks, School Grounds and Special Places’ outreach in school: £110 half a day (including travel up to 1h). The session can be run twice with a morning and afternoon group.
Pricing from 1 April 2022 to 31st March 2023 per child, unless otherwise stated.
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 (up to 5 hours): £7:00
- KS1, KS2 extended day (up to 7 hours): £10.00
- Secondary and Higher Education (up to 6 hours): £15.00
- 1 April 2022 to March 2023 - EYFS, KS1, KS2 - £105 / Secondary and Hight Education - £225
Moorland Discovery Centre, in partnership with the National Trust
Prices as above, except that VAT at 20% will be added.
You can get a £2.50 discount per person with a National Trust Educational Group Membership.
Evening activities and talks
Please contact us to discuss availability and costs.
- All prices quoted are per head except for talks which are a single payment. A minimum charge applies.
- All teachers and accompanying adults are free.
- Organisation of transport during the day is the school's responsibility.
- For details on how your personal data will be used, see our Privacy Notice
- Terms and Conditions for 2021 * (including Cancellation Policy) (110KB)
* Please note: As a temporary change to our terms and conditions (review September 2021), in the event of a cancellation due to a COVID-19 outbreak/local lockdown, no charges will be incurred. Where possible we will look to move your booking to a mutually agreeable alternative date.