Once you have chosen a programme or wish to discuss further please contact the Learning and Discovery Team:
- Main office: 01629 816373 / email@example.com
- Moorland Discovery Centre: 01433 637907 / firstname.lastname@example.org
The prices below are for standard programmes, please contact us for other options.
Longdendale Environment Centre & Macclesfield Forest, in partnership with United Utilities & field sites
EYFS, KS1 and KS2 (up to 5 hours) - prices per child
- 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2021 - all primary visits £6.50
KS1, KS2 extended days (up to 7 hours) - prices per child
- 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2021 - £10.00
Secondary and Higher Education (up to 6 hours) - prices per child
- 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 - £13.00
- 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 - £14.00
Minimum school group charge (15 pupils)
- 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 - EYFS, KS1, KS2 - £100 / Secondary and Higher Education - £200.00
- 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 - EYFS, KS1, KS2 - £100 / Secondary and Higher Education - £210.00
Moorland Discovery Centre, in partnership with the National Trust
Prices as above, except that VAT at 20% will be added.
You can get a £2.50 discount per person with a National Trust Educational Group Membership.
Evening activities and talks
Please contact us to discuss availability and costs.
- All prices quoted are per head except for talks which are a single payment. A minimum charge applies.
- All teachers and accompanying adults are free.
- Organisation of transport during the day is the school's responsibility.
Our leaders are trained to a high standard and have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. All activities are fully risk assessed.
We strive to make our visits accessible to all. Many of our sites are accessible to people with limited mobility, but it would be wise to discuss your particular needs with us before booking.