Climate Change and Sustainable Building
The Supplementary Planning Document for Climate Change and Sustainable Building promotes the positive role that low carbon, renewable energy and sustainable buildings can play in reducing greenhouse gas emissions and we have been implementing its guidance since March 2013.
The document also provides guidance on adapting to and mitigating the impacts of climate change in ways that are appropriate to the statutorily protected landscapes of the Peak District National Park.
- Supplementary Planning Document (12.6MB) - this document replaces earlier guidance (Energy: renewables and conservation) published in 2003)
- Landscape Sensitivity Guidance (438KB)
- Case studies (5.87Mb)
- Bushey Heath Farm - view on our YouTube channel (2:52)
- Beechenhill Farm - view on our YouTube channel (2:52)
- Aldern House, biomass boiler project - introduction - view on our YouTube channel (3:04)
- Aldern House, biomass boiler project - overview - view on our YouTube channel (8:26)