Visitor Centres - Upper Derwent
- Monday to Friday: 10am - 3.30pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Refreshment kiosk (independently operated)
- Everyday - 8am until at least 6pm (later if there is demand)
Please check back here for the most up to date information before you travel.
- Email: email@example.com
The centre is an ideal base from which to explore the Upper Derwent Valley and surrounding moorlands and staff can easily advise you on a wealth of places to explore and enjoy. From majestic reservoirs and quiet forests to wild open spaces there is something for everyone. Our experienced and welcoming team are available at the visitor centre to help and advise on how to make the most of your visit to the Peak District National Park, this beautiful valley and spectacular moorland.
Access for visitors with disabilities
The visitor centre is accessible to wheelchair users
- Read our Upper Derwent Access Guide (3MB)
Pay & Display
Disabled parking is available (charges apply)
Please note: Barbecues and drones are NOT allowed in this area at any time.
- National Park information, hill safety
- Accommodation, attractions, public transport, events
- Retail area: Maps and guide books, gifts and clothing
- Exhibitions: Interactive exhibitions for all ages
- Refreshment kiosk
- Picnic sites
- Accessible public conveniences
- Bike hire