There are a number of supporting documents that are also used within the planning process.
Statement of community involvement
When we write and revise planning policies, and make decisions on planning applications, we involve individuals, local communities and stake holders. This document explains how we do this.
To produce this document we held two public consultations. The comments received and our feedback can be seen in the following two documents, along with the adoption notice.
- Summary of Public Consultation Responses Received - January 2018 (26KB)
- Summary of Public Consultation Responses Received - May 2018 (139KB)
- Adoption notice for the new Statement of Community Involvement (77KB)
Local Development Scheme
The Local Development Scheme explains which documents make up the Local Development Framework Core Strategy. It also sets out a timetable for when these documents will be written and reviewed.
- Local Development Scheme (1.3MB)
Annual monitoring reports
Each year, we measure how we are performing against the timescales set out in the Local Development Scheme. The annual monitoring reports provide information on the extent to which policies are being achieved, and whether any document needs reviewing before its scheduled review date.
- Annual monitoring report 2016-2017 (6.4MB)
- Annual monitoring report 2015-2016 (4.5MB)
- Annual monitoring report 2013-2015 (2.9MB)
- Annual monitoring report 2012-2013 (3MB)
- Annual monitoring report 2011-2012 (1MB)
- Annual monitoring report 2010-2011 (1MB)
- Annual monitoring report 2009-2010 (735KB)
- Annual monitoring report 2008-2009 (743KB)
- Annual monitoring report 2007-2008 (593KB)
- Annual monitoring report 2006-2007 (822KB)
- Annual monitoring report 2005-2006 (743KB)
- Annual monitoring report 2005 (720KB)
Since the East Midlands Regional Plan (Regional Spatial Strategy or RSS8) was adopted in 2009, the Peak District National Park Structure Plan no longer contains any statutory policy. However, the National Park Authority continues refer to the Structure Plan in planning decisions wherever this remains useful or necessary in support of the Local Plan.
- Structure Plan (770KB)
The process to develop the Local Development Framework Core Strategy involved analysing an evidence base of commissioned background studies and other documents. The evidence library includes links to all the documents.
- View the evidence base.