Old Market Hall
- Every day from 11am to 4pm
February and March 2024
- Every day from 10am to 4.30pm
- Telephone: 01629 813227
- Email: email@example.com
Bakewell Visitor Centre is fully accessible and ideally placed to welcome you to Bakewell and the 'White Peak' when you arrive. The centre is located in the atmospheric 17th century Old Market Hall. The centre was recently refurbished in November 2020 to provide an improved open retail and easy access space.
The gallery area, located upstairs on the mezzanine floor, presents a visual celebration of the Peak District National Park. Take a moment to learn more about the special qualities of the national park through our digital interpretation touchscreen display and gallery. While supporting local photographers and artists with display and sale of their work it highlights the beautiful scenes and wildlife the National Park offers and gives visitors the opportunity to experience the wonderful, dramatic landscapes of this inspiring part of the UK.
- Download the Bakewell Miniguide - also available from the visitor centre.
- How to get to Bakewell visitor centre.
- National Park information, local and national tourist information
- Public transport information and Day Rover tickets
- Theatre programmes
- Information and tickets for local events
- Photocopy service
Access for visitors with disabilities
Bakewell Visitor Centre Access Guide (2018 - 3MB)
Pay & Display car park adjacent to the centre (The Market Place) and others located in the town operated by Derbyshire Dales District Council.
Local arts and crafts, maps and guide books, gifts and clothing.