We are extremely conscious of our responsibilities in relation to health and safety, and we aim to provide fun, inspirational and safe learning experiences in the national park.
We hold the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge, certificate number R2QB103464
These health and safety notes and risk assessments are aimed at teachers and leaders who are bringing groups to work with our team in the Peak District National Park.
- Health and safety notes for teachers and leaders (308KB)
- Generic risk benefit analysis (358KB)
- What to wear and what not to wear (229KB)
The notes provide a clear explanation of:
- the roles and responsibilities that we will take
- the roles and responsibilities we expect you as a group leader to take
There are three steps to our risk assessment:
- Generic risk benefit analysis, covers the risks common to any field of our visits. (download above)
- Specific risk benefit analysis, When you receive your booking confirmation, you will also have receive links to the specific risk benefit analysis for your chosen activity. Read the specific risk benefit analysis documents alongside your chosen activity in primary visits or secondary visits.
- Dynamic risk assessment, on the day of your visit, our leaders will carry out a dynamic risk assessment that will take into account any adjustments that need to be made due to actual conditions on the day. example Dynamic risk assessment (178KB) .