We want everyone to be able to visit and be inspired by the Peak District National Park.
Our Miles without Stiles routes are particularly suitable for those who are less mobile, disabled or have young children.
We work closely with the following organisations to help you to enjoy all that our area has to offer:
Community Transport Schemes operate trips and tours and other services in and around the Peak District. These are operated with fully accessible 16-seat vehicles which can accommodate wheelchair passengers and are available to elderly and/or disabled residents and visitors to the area:
- Ashbourne (including Derbyshire Connect) - 01335 300670
- Bakewell & Eyam - 01629 641920
- Derbyshire (CT4TC) - 01773 746652
- Sheffield - 0114 2766148
Access Guides to help you plan your visit...
- Ashbourne Cycle Hire Centre - Access Guide (5MB)
- Bakewell Visitor Centre - Access Guide (3MB)
- Castleton Visitor Centre - Access Guide (5MB)
- Edale Visitor Centre - Access Guide (2.5MB)
- Parsley Hay Cycle Hire Centre - Access Guide (5MB)
- Upper Derwent Visitor and Cycle Hire Centre - Access Guide (3MB)