We approve 88% of all planning applications and we are committed to helping you submit a valid application.
- Before you submit your planning application, we recommend you read the pre-application guidance.
- We only accept the standard planning application forms that are required by law (called 1APP forms).
You can apply online via
Apply with a paper form
You can either:
- download and print the forms
- collect the forms from our offices in Bakewell
- ask for the forms to be sent to you (call 01629 816 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send the completed forms to:
Customer and Business Support Team
Bakewell DE45 1AE
or via email email@example.com
Fees and charges
When you submit your application you need to submit the correct fee.
If you need help working out how much you need to pay, please contact our customer service team on 01629 816 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the following:
- The fees are the same throughout England and are set by the government.
- We cannot waive or vary the fees.
- We cannot deal with your planning application without the correct fee
Planning fees for England increased by 20% on 17 January 2018; information about the fees increase is available on www.legislation.gov.uk.