How to apply
We approve 88% of all planning applications and we are committed to helping you submit a valid application.
- Before you submit your planning application, we recommend you read the pre-application guidance.
- We only accept the standard planning application forms that are required by law (called 1APP forms).
You can apply online via
Apply with a paper form
You can either:
- download and print the forms
- collect the forms from our offices in Bakewell
- ask for the forms to be sent to you (call 01629 816 200 or email email@example.com)
Please send the completed forms to:
Customer and Business Support Team
Bakewell DE45 1AE
or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and charges
When you submit your application you need to submit the correct fee.
- Fees and charges (external website)
- Fee calculator (external website)
If you need help working out how much you need to pay, please contact our customer service team on 01629 816 200 or email email@example.com.
Please note the following:
- The fees are the same throughout England and are set by the government.
- We cannot waive or vary the fees.
- We cannot deal with your planning application without the correct fee
Planning fees for England increased by 20% on 17 January 2018; information about the fees increase is available on www.legislation.gov.uk.