Where consultations on traffic regulation orders (TROs) are proposed, the Authority will be guided by its strategy and procedure, as well as government guidance and regulations.
Chapel Gate, Edale/Chapel-en-le-Frith - A TRO has been made on this route.
Long Causeway, Outseats/Sheffield - A TRO has been made on this route.
The Roych, Chapel-en-le-Frith - A TRO has been made on this route.
Leys Lane, Little Longstone - A TRO has been made on this route.
Derby Lane, Monyash - A TRO has been made on this route.
Washgate, Hollinsclough - A TRO has been made on this route.
Wetton Hills - A TRO has been made on this route.
How to get involved
The consultation process has two stages.
Stage 1: Statutory bodies (including highway authorities, parish councils and organisations representing recreational users and others) are consulted. Their views are reported to the Authority's Audit Resources and Performance Committee.
Stage 2: If the committee decides to proceed with the making of a traffic regulation order, there is a six-week public consultation, which will be advertised following preparation of a proposal and draft order.
- You can see all current public consultations on our main consultations page.
- You can register your views by contacting the appropriate representative group in the list of contacts.
List of consultees
- Highway Authority
- Fire & Rescue Authority
- NHS Trust
- Police Authority
- Parish Council
- Local Access Forum
- Auto Cycle Union
- British Driving Society
- British Horse Society
- Byways and Bridleways Trust
- Open Spaces Society
- Ramblers Association
- Cycling UK
- Land Access and Recreation Association
- Natural England
- Campaign to Protect Rural England – Friends of the Peak District
- National Farmers Union
- Country Land and Business Association
- Council for National Parks
- Trail Riders Fellowship
- Green Lanes Association
- Peak and Derbyshire Vehicles User Group
- Peak and Northern Footpaths Society
- Peak Horsepower
- Peak District Green Lanes Alliance
- Countryside Access for the Less Mobile
- Association Peak Trail Riders