If you would like to help look after the National Park, please consider a donation to fund access improvements.
- new access points on access land
- restoring paths on access land
- implementing new areas of access land
- new concession paths to improve links to existing access
- enhancing the accessibility of paths
- other improvements such as signage.
A donation of any amount will help us to improve access in the National Park for the inspiration and enjoyment of all.
- £40 repairs one metre of path
- £150 pays for a volunteer working party to work on access projects
- £110 pays for a fingerpost
- £250 pays for a new wicket gate.
We would welcome your support.
To view click or tap the images below:
- Access Fund Annual Report 2020
- Access Fund Annual Report 2019
- Access Fund Annual Report 2018
- Access Fund Annual Report 2017 or PDF (4.2MB)
- Access Fund Annual Report 2016 or PDF (6.1MB)
- Access Fund Annual Report 2015 or PDF (4.1MB)
Ways to donate
You can donate by:
- Online – through the Peak District Foundation’s Access Fund secure donation page.
- Bank – payable to ‘Peak District National Park Foundation’, sort code 20-10-71, account 63364895, Barclays Bank, quoting Access Fund
- Phone - call 01629 816200 with a debit or credit card and quote Access Fund
- Post - send a cheque made payable to Peak District National Park Foundation with your contact details and marked Access Fund to Aldern House, Baslow Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1AE
If you're a UK taxpayer, please consider adding gift aid at no extra cost to you. You'll be asked if you pay online or via BACS or please ask us for a gift aid form to complete.
If you would like to discuss your donation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.