If you would like to help look after the National Park, please consider a donation to fund access improvements.
- new access points on access land
- restoring paths on access land
- promoted paths on access land
- implementing new areas of access land
- new concession paths to improve links to existing access
- enhancing the accessibility of paths
- other improvements such as signage.
A donation of any amount will help us to improve access in the National Park for the inspiration and enjoyment of all.
- £40 repairs one metre of path
- £100 pays for a volunteer working party to work on access projects
- £110 pays for a fingerpost
- £150 pays for a new stile
- £250 pays for a new wicket gate.
We would welcome your support.
To view click or tap the images below:
- Access Fund Annual Report 2017 (4.2MB)
- Access Fund Annual Report 2016 (6.1MB)
- Access Fund Annual Report 2015 (4.1MB)
Ways to donate
You can donate by:
- Peak District Foundation
- Bank – payable to ‘Peak District National Park Authority’, sort code 20-61-53, account 83199339, Barclays Bank, Northallerton, quoting Access Fund
- Online – through our secure website
- Phone - call 01629 816200 with a debit or credit card and quote Access Fund
- Post - send a cheque made payable to Peak District National Park Authority with your contact details and marked Access Fund to Aldern House, Baslow Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1AE
If you would like to discuss your donation, please contact email@example.com.