We are the UK’s first and original National Park – and we’re delighted to be the first to launch our own tartan.
The design by Derbyshire-based Tweeds with Style is inspired by the special qualities of the Peak District landscape. The colours represent the incredible colours of nature that you can experience in the National Park.
It captures the Peak District in all seasons – green meadows and sun shining through leaves in spring, the purple of late summer when the heather blooms on the moorlands, orange for nature’s autumn show, and the bright blue skies of crisp wintry days.
- The perfect Peak District gift - treat yourself or surprise someone special.
- Handbags, purses, wallets, key-rings. Cushions for your home.
- Stunningly stylish dog accessories – for the best-dressed four-legged friends in the Peak District.
- 100% pure wool, designed and woven in Britain, made using sustainable materials and to high ethical standards.
- Official tartan recorded in the Scottish Register of Tartans no. 11733.