Planning law means that we – and all other planning authorities in England and Wales – can only accept standard national planning application forms (called 1APP forms) from you.
To submit a planning application:
- You can complete and submit an online form through the government's planning portal (recommended).
- You can download and print out a form below. Please send your completed paper application to:
Peak District National Park Authority
Bakewell DE45 1AE
We cannot accept applications via email.
If you are not sure which form you need, please contact us on on 01629 816 200 or email email@example.com. It is important to make sure you are using the correct form.
For each application type, please see the checklist below to make sure you have submitted all the additional forms that may be necessary.
|Main types of planning permission|
1. Householder planning permission
2. Full planning permission (not for householders)
3. Outline planning permission (with some matters reserved)
4. Outline planning permission (with all matters reserved)
5. Listed building consent
6. Planning Permission for relevant demolition in a Conservation Area
7. Consent to display an advertisement
8. Prior notification of a proposed agricultural or forestry development (building)
9. Prior notification of a proposed agricultural or forestry development (road)
10. Prior notification of proposed demolition
11. Hedgerow removal
12. Works to trees that have a tree preservation order or works to trees in a conservation area
|Combinations of application forms (in one single form)|
13. Householder planning permission + listed building consent
14. Householder planning permission + conservation area consent
15. Full planning permission + listed building consent
16. Full planning permission + consent for demolition in a conservation area
17. Full planning permission + consent to display an advertisement
|Forms to change existing planning permission|
18. Removal or amendment of a planning condition attached to planning permission
19. Approval of details reserved by condition (discharge of conditions)
20. Approval of reserved matters following outline approval
21. Application for non-material amendment of planning permission
22. Extension of time limits for implementing existing planning permission
|Lawful Development Certificates|
23. Lawful Development Certificate for existing use, operation or activity
24. Lawful Development Certificate for a proposed use or development
Additional forms and Information
New legislation means fewer application types require a 'design and access statement'. In particular, a design and access statement is now no longer needed for householder applications outside conservation areas.
- Scale of Fees (92kb)
Design and access statement
- Design and access statement environmental management check list (21KB)
- Design and access statement form (9KB)
Local housing needs
Ordnance Survey request form
The Peak District National Park Authority is not an Ordnance Survey reseller and can't provide OS maps for the use with Planning Applications. However Ordnance Survey maps can be obtained through the Planning Portal webpages using the link below.
Please note that the Peak District National Park Authority does not have any control over this web page or the content within it. Any issues should be raised directly with the Planning Portal.
Section 106 Agreements
- Find out more about Section 106 Agreements.