Volunteers in Environmental Education and Outdoor Learning|
Volunteer Moorland Scientists
Volunteer Community Science|
Volunteer Conservation Projects
Volunteers for DofE Gold Award & Queen's Scout/Guide Award|
Volunteering and Sponsorship for Businesses|
Why volunteer at the National Park?
The Peak District is a special place, the UK's oldest National Park, and is cherished by millions of people. As a volunteer for the National Park Authority you will be helping us to deliver our two purposes:
- conserve and enhance the natural beauty, wildlife and cultural heritage
- promote opportunities for the understanding and enjoyment of the Peak District's special qualities.
How we look after our volunteers
As a volunteer at the National Park Authority, you can be confident that you will:
- be involved in work that helps others to understand and enjoy the Peak District
- have the training and equipment that you need for your role
- have supervision and work alongside experienced volunteers and regular staff
- be protected by the same health and safety regulations as paid staff.