Manifold Valley Cycle Hire
Hulme End, Hartington
Tel. & Fax: 01298 687399
A new National Park bike hire facility is now open for visitors to enjoy on the Manifold Track at Hulme End. Based in the listed former station building in this attractive village, the facility is an ideal place to start exploring the Manifold Valley.
Opening Dates and Times
- Open 22nd to 30th October 2022.
- Closed 31st October 2022 to 5th February 2023.
- Re-opens 6th February 2023.
Our opening times are 9.30am to 5pm.
No Booking Required, but you will need...
- Just turn up! We work on a first come first served basis, we recommend getting to us early to avoid disappointment. Bikes are returned throughout the day.
- A photo card driving licence with current address or a passport and proof of current address. Photo ID and proof of address are essential, without these documents you will not be able to hire.
- A debit or credit card for payment and a pre- authorisation/ deposit. Deposits will be withheld and/or reasonable charges will be incurred in the event of damage or late return. Please be aware we cant process deposits via contactless payment using phone (Apple/ Samsung pay) you will need to bring a physical card.
- Helmets - We are happy to supply sanitised helmets for your use when hiring- equally if you prefer you may use your own.
Our other bike hire centres