To hire you will need...
- A photo card driving licence with current address or a passport and proof of current address. Photo ID and proof of address are essential, without these documents you will not be able to hire.
- A debit or credit card for payment and a Pre-authorisation/ deposit. Deposits will be withheld and/or reasonable charges will be incurred in the event of damage or late return.
- Deposit/ Pre-authorisation amounts are: £50 per bike for all standard adult and child bikes up to £200 per transaction. The deposit/ pre authorisation for Ebikes are £100 per bike. Your issuing debit/credit card company holds the pre-authorised amount temporarily from the available balance of the card holder’s account for Us to use.
- We are happy to supply sanitised helmets for your use when hiring- equally if you prefer you may use your own.
View our full Bike Hire Terms and Conditions.
Up to 4 hours
Junior Bike (24" wheel and under) /
Buggy on own bike*
Bike with baby seat
Tandem (Parsley Hay and Ashbourne centres only)
Educational group rate**
* Fitting Conditions apply
** For pre-booked Educational groups of ten or more. Not weekends/school holidays. Please contact us to see if your group is eligible for this discount.
Helmets, pumps, puncture repair kits, and locks, are free of charge to customers hiring (subject to availability).
£8 per hour for first 2 hours then same as standard bike hire rates...
- Trike, wheelchair bike, children's tandem (Parsley Hay only)
- Tramper - all-terrain mobility vehicle (Derwent, Parsley Hay and Ashbourne)
Booking essential for all specialist equipment.