Multi-day routes for cycle touring and bike packing adventures
We showcase epic long distance bike rides which pass through and around the Peak District, including the Pennine Cycleway, Pennine Bridleway and the Tour de Peak District. If you’re looking for a multi-day challenge and want to enjoy the journey as much as the destination and maybe share a few words with those who are touring as well as the people who live and work along them, then these are the routes for you.
If you’re an experienced cyclist looking for more adventurous outings just make your choice from the map to find out more.
GPX files to download
- (TPT) Chesterfield to Sheffield (8KB)
- (TPT) Sheffield to Penistone (13KB)
- (TPT) Trans Pennine Trail (49KB)
- Eroica Britannia 2015 - Long (165KB)
- Eroica Britannia 2015 - Medium (87KB)
- Eroica Britannia 2015 - Short (53KB)
- Eroica Britannia 2016 - Long (142KB)
- Eroica Britannia 2016 - Medium (73KB)
- Eroica Britannia 2016 - Short (94KB)
- Pennine Bridleway (520KB)
- Pennine Cycleway (476KB)
- Tour de Peak District - Day 1 (11KB)
- Tour de Peak District - Day 2 (12KB)
- Tour de Peak District - Day 3 (12KB)
- Tour de Peak District - Day 4 (12KB)
- Tour de Peak District - Day 5 (8KB)
- Tour de Peak District (Half Route to Chinley Station) (1KB)
- Tour de Peak District (Half Route to Grindleford Station) (2KB)
- Tour de France 2014 - Stage 2 (Yorkshire) (728KB)
Problem downloading? Right click on links and Save Target As... to download.
What is a GPX file?
Download all routes
All extended routes (374KB)