Coronavirus (COVID-19): Public events on Authority properties
Please be aware that due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic we will be reviewing event applications on a case by case basis taking into consideration:
- Impact on special qualities
- Capacity of the location to accommodate Covid safety measures for the general public and participants
- Current Government restrictions
- Impact on local communities and the general public using the locations
For events after Monday 6 September 2021 the Authority is removing the maximum limit for participants on Authority land. The removal of any limit will be reviewed and may be amended following any changes to the Government Covid-19 guidance.
All applications will continue to be carefully assessed for the safety of the general public and participants, and are not guaranteed to be approved. Our position on organised events will continue to be reviewed regularly in line with government guidance on Covid-19.
When you opt-in to our code of conduct:
- You can add your event details to our organised event calendar at no cost, with a link to your website
- The calendar will help event organisers and landowners to prevent clashes at key location and dates
- We will promote your event to the public through our online events calendar
- Participants can be reassured that your event has been planned to minimise impacts on the National Park.
I am signing up to this code of conduct because...
- I have read and will abide by the Peak District National Park Organised Event Guidance
- I will contact, and get permission where needed from landowners, parish councils, emergency services
- I will take responsibility for carrying out my events sensitively and sustainably as attributed to in the Peak District National Park Organised Event Guidance
- I will take responsibility for keeping my event website up to date with information on any cancellations or changes to the original listing on the Peak District National Park Organised Event Calendar (available from January 2020).
If you agree to the above, please complete the online notification form to register your event.