A day spent discovering creatures that live in the wildlife garden, woodland and ponds and exploring the natural world using our senses. Will you be able to see like a hawk or listen like a bat?
Suitable for: Y1 & Y2.
Duration: minimum 4 hours. This programme is available March - October.
Location: Coach directions and meeting place, click on location below.
- Longdendale Environment Centre (near Glossop/Manchester)
- Macclesfield Forest (near Macclesfield)
- Moorland Discovery Centre (near Sheffield)
- Teachers Notes (477kb)
- Teachers' Notes Moorland Discovery Centre (400kb)
- Health and safety
- Risk Benefit Assessment (57kb)
- Risk Benefit Assessment Moorland Discovery Centre (130kb)
To book at the Moorland Discovery Centre call 01433 637907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.