To ensure our trails remain enjoyable for everyone please respect other users by following the code of conduct...
- Keep to the left.
- Take all litter home with you and clean up after your dog.
- Use the trail safely and be considerate to other users.
- Be aware tunnels are a strange environment for horses and shouts or loud noises can be frightening.
- Keep dogs under close control and on a short lead in tunnels.
- If the trail is busy, avoid being in large groups across the trail.
- Please keep your speed down and give way to other users.
- Pass people slowly when it is safe to do so.
- Use a bell or call out when approaching others from behind.
- Take particular care in the tunnels and where the path is narrow.
- Please keep to a walking pace when passing other users and no more than a trot at other times.
There are no rights for recreational motor vehicles and motorcycles to use the trails.
Lightweight transport vehicles (also known as 'e-scooters' are not permitted on our trails network).