Become inspired by the biodiversity and special web of wildlife found in the Peak District National Park. You will compare 2-3 habitats including woodlands, ponds or streams. Identifying and classifying common plants and animals, learning about amazing adaptations and food chains.
'This is my 12th year bringing children - they always have a memorable day with practical reinforcement of class school work'. Gee Cross Primary.
Suitable for: Year 3-6.
Duration: Minimum 4.5 hours
Location: coach directions and meeting place, please click on location below.
- Longdendale Environment Centre (near Glossop/Manchester)
- Macclesfield Forest (near Macclesfield)
- Moorland Discovery Centre (near Sheffield)
- Teachers Notes (400kb)
- Teachers' Notes Moorland Discovery Centre (400kb)
- Health and safety
- Risk Benefit Assessment (53kb)
- Risk Benefit Assessment Moorland Discovery Centre (130kb)
To book at the Moorland Discovery Centre call 01433 637907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org